KEK Cantilever Centrifugal Sifters are regarding in a wide range of processing sectors as offering high efficiency and high capacity sifting performance.
The standard Cantilever Shaft allows the end user to quickly and easily remove the basket for ease of maintenance, at the same time offering optimum standards of hygiene. Other benefits include;
- ATEX compliant
- Low vibration and reduced noise
- Ease of access for frequent cleaning
- Outstanding reliability means minimum downtime and increased productivity.
- Customised manufacture
Principal applications include;
- Policing – Removal of extraneous material
- Scalping – Removal of small percentage of oversize product
- Classification – Separation my particle size
- De-dusting – Removal of ‘fines’
- Conditioning - Provides uniform material density for ease of flow
- De-agglomeration – Breaking of soft lumps and agglomerates