The KEK Cone Mill provides a gentle, low energy method of size reduction at the same time eliminating traditional milling problems such as noise, dust and heat generation. The gentle grinding action is capable of control within fine limits while maintaining accurate particle size distribution with minimal ‘fines’ generation. KEK Cone mills are equally ideal for use in wet or dry granulation processes.
- Hygienic design means ease of access for frequent cleaning.
- ATEX compliant
- Low vibration and reduced noise
- Outstanding reliability and low maintenance means reduced downtime and increased productivity.
- High efficiency
Principal applications include;
- De-Agglomeration –Breaking of soft lumps and agglomerates
- Reclamation – Damaged products can be reclaimed and reused
- Size Reduction – Low intensity grinding