FILTRATH® filter elements are made of high-temperature vacuum formed wool and developed for the filtration of hot gases. They are highly permeable and extremely lightweight. The high porosity of FILTRATH® provides excellent filtration performance complying with the most stringent emission control standards. FILTRATH® filter elements are
- designed for high temperatures
- 100 % spark resistant
- extremely lightweight
- strong and durable
- Emission values < 1 mg/Nm3
- highly efficient
Filtrath® Filter Elements make the difference
- raw materials and production processing held to the highest quality standards.
- safe operation at high temperatures due to non-flammability and excellent thermal shock resistance
- uniform permeability with low pressure drop
- excellent reverse jet-pulse cleaning performance
- high mechanical stability and resistance to corrosive environment
- long service life
- best price/performance ratio in comparison to other ceramic and metallic filter elements
- Bio persistent alkaline earth silicate wool is RCF free and therefore eliminates health concerns.