Pathfinder GMP – centrifuge skid for test centers and pilot plants
The GEA separator skid in the sophisticated compact format for pharmaceutical applications requires little space in the technical centre and, thanks to its sensible design, reliably fulfils even the most demanding technical tasks. You can easily scale the results to any desired production size with no problem. As such, the full functionality of large pharmaceutical centrifuges is available to you in the simplest way, allowing you to concentrate fully on the creative development of your products.
The GEA pathfinder GMP is exceptionally easy to operate. The complete preparation, use and maintenance make the smallest possible demands on your team. The system arrives in the technical centre ready for instant use, pre-installed with all connections and control modules in one compact unit that fi ts even through a 900-mm door. The plant is the first of its type to be equipped with a package of GMP basic certificates for optimal fulfilment of hygiene requirements. From there on, there is nothing standing in the way of your next product success.
GEA pathfinder GMP at a glance
- Complete functionality of large pharmaceutical centrifuges
- Cost-effective, compact, time-saving, straightforward
- Production results that can be scaled with no problem
- Inclusive package of GMP basic certificates
- 20,000 g for reliabe separation of the finest particles even with slight density differences
- Three bowl sizes at a flow rate of 15 l/h – 300 l/h.