VESTA® Tank Bottom Valve
VESTA® tank bottom valves are used to shut off fluid media in tanks. They are designed to be fitted to the lowest point of the bottom to shut off the media flush with the tank bottom
without any kind of sump.
The pocket free design provides complete draining of the tank and optimal CIP/SIP cleaning.
Thanks to the robust design of the body, and/or the body connection flange, the valve can be welded into place without any distortion. The extremely compact design allows VESTA® tank bottom valves to be fitted into the tightest of spaces.
In addition VESTA® tank bottom valves are available in various designs to meet the requirements, for example, with an additional valve for CIP/SIP or drainage with a flush front shut-off (pocket-free configuration).
VESTA® tank bottom valves are available in the following variants:
- with body to be welded in
- with body to be flanged in (body connection flange)
The design features
- Massive body - single piece manufactured from solid material
- Massive body connection flange
- PTFE bellows as shut-off element for universal applications
- Hermetic sealing of the valve interior space from the external environment using patented bellows sealing system
- Installation preferably at the lowest point of a tank bottom
- Compact design
- Self-locking groove nut connection
- Shut-off flush with the tank bottom, without sump
- Zero dead space design
- Self-draining, even when installed in the side of a tank wall
- Reliable CIP/SIP cleaning by means of flow-optimized design
- Long service life for the PTFE bellows
- Use of standard VESTA® pneumatically and manually driven valve inserts
- Easy and safe maintenance