XRF-Benchtop System Epsilon
XRF is an analytical technique that can be used to determine the chemical composition of a wide variety of sample types including solids, liquids, slurries and loose powders. XRF is also used to determine the thickness and composition of layers and coatings. It can analyze elements from beryllium (Be) to uranium (U) in concentration ranges from 100 wt% to sub-ppm levels.
Epsilon 3X instruments are benchtop energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometers for elemental analysis in industry process control and research and development. Easy to operate and highly flexible, it is ideally suited to a broad range of industries and applications. Delivering accurate, precise and reliable analysis right across the periodic table, these instruments detect concentrations from 100% down to sub-ppm levels.
- High sensitivity through 50 kV excitation and smart detection technology
- Simple, reliable operation
- Omnian (semi-quantitative), FingerPrinting, Stratos (multi-layer analysis), Oil-Trace and and regulatory compliance module options
- PANassist and worldwide service network support
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
Chemical (Element) Analysis – XRF – Epsilon is assigned to following product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (765)
- Measurement, control, automation (379)