The CIP station is designed for cleaning facilities, devices and pipelines on production lines according to the CIP (Clean In Place) method for industries where hygiene is a top priority.
For this reason, our CIP machines are used in the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
The cleaning temperature is monitored continuously and controlled automatically. Cleaning in a closed cycle saves cleaning agents and reduces the amount of waste water produced. The CIP station prepares working solutions in the concentrations recommended by the manufacturer and at suitable temperatures. The solutions are stored in tanks and extracted by the pump as required.
Example of the device:
Circulating pump - delivery rate 15m3/h, 4 bar, 5,5 kW
Power input Approx. 13 kW
Steam consumption Approx. 1 500 kg/h
Dimensions length 5325, width 1565, height 4138 mm
- High flexibility and efficiency
- Convenient maintenance
- Fully automatic PLC control system with visualisation technology
- Low space requirements
Scope of delivery:
- 3 tanks for cleaning solutions with insulated double jacket, approx. 2,000 l
- 2 pumps for cleaning agents
- JAD pipe heat exchanger for heating the solutions
- CIP circulating pump: 15 m3/h, 4 bar, 5.5 kW
- External automatic system elements and the required fittings
- CIP pipelines for the system
- SIEMENS SIMATIC S-7 control cabinet
The cleaning agents are prepared in the CIP station in the form of a working solution and pumped to the required system. Next, the cleaning agents circulate between the CIP station and the system to be cleaned, ensuring thorough cleaning at a set temperature.