B&P Engineering offers a large assortment of tanks for food, chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry.
With our experience we are able to design a wide range of customised, special tanks. The use of state-of-the-art technology for fabrication ensures the high quality of our products.
Our offer includes of:
- buffer tanks
- mixing tanks
- equalization tanks
- aseptic tanks
- storage tanks
- fermentation tankers
- tanks for products subject to excise duty
- non-pressure and low pressure tanks for corrosive or toxic materials
- vacuum-pressure reactors
- shell and tube heat exchangers
- silo tankers
- CIP fix and mobile stations
Depending on customer’s needs the tanks we offer meet the following standards and certificates: PED 97/23/WE, ASME VIII-1, AD 2000, ATEX, CODAP.
B&P Engineering is approved for fabrication of pressure equipment in accordance with pressure Directive 97/23/EC as well as ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code VIII-1, stamp U.
Our production facility employs personnel specialised in VT and PT non-destructive testing, level 1 and 2.
- Ellipsoidal, conical, deep pressed, basket, flat boiler ends
- Tank insulation (e.g. mineral wool, polystyrene, thermofex)
- Side or top agitators of different design (counter rotating, anchor, propeller, magnetic, cage)
- Heating or cooling jacket (pillow plate, double jacket, triple jacket, channel jacket, electric jacket)
- Manual, automatic control
Material: 1.4301, 1.4404 or other as per customer requirements
Surface: IIIc, IIId, etched, sanded, polished, polished electrically, shot peeing
Capacity: up to 200 000 litres as standard - at production facility, larger dimensions available as per customer needs and requirements - performed at the customer’s premises site
Diameter: up to 4 200 mm or larger at special request
Layout: vertical or horizontal
Insulation sheathing: coated, trapezoidal, stainless, smooth hermetically welded metal sheet