Tri-Clamp fittings are ideal for short term process lines and equipment. These types of fittings are often seen in pharmaceutical and chemical plants.
LFR is a flexible connection equipped with a Tri-clamp coupling. Pressing stainless steel 316(1.4571) ferrules onto the flexible connection makes the entire connection airtight and gives it a smooth flow profile. There are many application options, including specific options for weighing and dosing techniques, Atex, foodstuffs, chemical and detection.
All standard Tri-clamp stainless steel 316 (1.4571) sizes are possible from Ø 56mm to Ø 350mm
- BS (British Standard)
- ASME BPE
Other standards or custom made flanges.
Other products from
Triclamp flexible connections is assigned to following product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (765)
- Plant engineering and processing components (634)
- Packaging and filling (252)
- Measurement, control, automation (379)
- Nano particle technologies (89)
- Safety and environmental technologies (405)
- QC, QA and QM (129)
- Services (324)