The PulsePak® Prime combines true downflow of the incoming dust-laden air with the unobstructed “free-fall” of the dislodged dust to the hopper. As a result, the PulsePak® Prime operates with less internal turbulence and, therefore, a lower differential pressure than competitive designs.
The unique filter cartridge arrangement provides a more compact design, which allows for maximum flexibility when meeting space requirements. Large hinged access doors allow for minimised inspection and cartridge change-out time since multiple filter cartridges can be externally accessed through one door.
By using a venturi design, the PulsePak® Prime cleans more efficiently. The PulsePak® Prime is equipped with REDClean® Media, allowing it to offer best-in-class filtration. Many different media options are also available.
- REDClean® panel pak allows for great performance especially where dust loadings are high
- True downflow design for enhanced better dust pre-separation
- Vertically arranged panel paks and pleat configurations allow unobstructed discharge of dust to hopper
- Single gasket sealing surface reduces potential for air leakage
- Compact design and modular construction for ease of installation
- Front access and the tool-less filter change-out minimises filter change-out time to keep operations running