The lab sieve shakers of the series NV-II 200 are used in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring.
The controllable electromagnetic drive offers an optimal adaption for every product.
Lab Test Sieve Shaker with an electromagnetic drive which produces a 3D throwing motion that moves the product to be sieved equally over the whole sieving surface.
The advantage: high stress capacity, extremely smooth operation and short sieving times with high separation efficiency.
- Suitable for dry and wet sieving
- Excellent separation efficiency even with short sieving times
- Efficient electromagnetic drive
- 3-D throwing motion which ensures optimum use of the open sieve area and lets the sample move equally over the whole sieving surface
- Sieve stack up to 450 mm height
- Free adjustment of all process parameters (time, amplitude)
- Optional comfort clamping device
- Easy operation, ergonomic design