The Roller Press is designed for crushing of ores and other minerals as well as to increase the specific surface area of concentrates (Blaine value). Due to a new design the exchange of the rollers can be performed without dismantling the roller press frame. By swinging the lever arm sidewards the rolls can be easily removed and inserted in axial direction of the roll.
New mechanical constructions help to minimize the edge effect, allow an easy and fast exchange of the roller flanges and lateral cheek plates as well as segregation of the feed material.
- Frameless Design
- Fast exchange of the rolls
- Easy access to all wear parts
- No dismantling of the frame for roller exchange and maintenance
- New Design of roller flange
- Minimized edge effect
- Flexibility to operate with and without roller flange
- Exchange of the lateral cheek plates within minutes
- High availability
Feed Size 0–50 mm
Throughput 50–3.000 t/h
Feed Moisture up to 13%