SIMPLE, STABLE, ROBUST, VERSATILE AND HIGHLY EFFICIENT
Rotary air lock valves have applications in the control of both solid gas separation applications and solids metering. Ideally suited for air locks on dust collection systems or solids feeding applications and can service a very wide range of industries and applications.
Comes in varied sizes from 150 mm to 750 mm & even above if needed.
• Heavy-duty cast iron construction
• Available in a range of speeds
• Minimal maintenance
• Direct-mounted gearbox
• Can withstand higher temperature
• Equipped with replaceable "Labyrinth Seals"
• Higher pressure handling capability
• Wide selection of rotors
• Can be customised to specific requirements
• ATEX version is also available.