High performance-screening machine for medium and coarse separation range.
The drive principle of the DF type screeners is based on the use of two out-of-balance motors running with different speeds. The motor with the lower speed and higher out of balance weight is positioned at the inlet, whereas the motor with the higher speed and lower out of balance weight is positioned at the outlet.
At the inlet part, the higher amplitude accomplishes loosening and mixing of the feed product. At the outlet part, the high motor frequency along with higher accelerations ensures that critical materials are screened. By changing the direction of rotation the transport speed of the product can be specifically influenced.
- Due to the driving principle nearly no vibrations will be carried into the building
- The easy machine accessibility reduces shut-down periods.
- The maintenance free drive by two out of balance motors minimizes the service costs
- The out of balance drives positioned outside the screening aggregate allow to operate on high product temperatures (max. 450° C!)
- The vibrating screening unit is encapsulated by a static housing allowing rigid connection of on- and off-going chutework
- Two counter-rotating drives with widely separated positions create double frequency vibrations
- Inlet drive with a 6-pole motor
- Outlet drive with a 4-pole motor
For segregation and transport of material
- Fast, efficient and precise screening with high throughput
- Standard machine sizes: Between 3.0 and 72 m3 per screening deck or machine (custom-made designs possible)
- Electrical capacity for these machine sizes: Between 2.5 and 19 kW