The new CLM8 intelligent junction boxes series, provided with 8 INDIPENDENT READING CHANNELS for load cells, allow to have same benefits and performance of an advanced digital weighing system even using analog load cells.
Among the most innovative features:
- LCD display and four-key keypad.
- Diagnostic functions of the current load distribution on each active channel with archive backups: storing, retrieving, printing.
- Digital equalization: the instrument allows to equalize the connected load cells response in a fast and reliable over time avoiding use of junction boxes with trimmer.
- Significant events archive (zeroing, calibration, equalization, alarms): storing, retrieving, printing.
- Automatic diagnostics: Detailed diagnostics of each load cell (max 8). Instant anomalies report (also on the connected series W indicator display).
- IP67 polycarbonate box
- IP67 ABS box
- IP67 stainless steel box
- Omega/DIN rail mounting version
- board version only
INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATIONS:
- EAC - complies with the Eurasian Customs Union standards (Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan)
- OIML R76:2006 European Directive 2009/23/EC (NAWI)
The CLM8 series has an Ethernet TCP/IP port (on request) to which connect for remote management via Internet by PC, smartphone or tablet, throughaccessing a website where display the % of distributed load, load cells response signal in mV and manage the instrument operation.
Take a look at the TECHNICAL DATA SHEET.