LAUMAS introduces the new serie TLM8 series with graphic display and 8 independent reading channels.
- Mounting: Omega/DIN rail for back panel or IP67 junction box
- Analog output 16bit.
- RS485 serial port - Modbus RTU
- Fieldbuses (optional): Modbus TCP, PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET IO, Ethernet/IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, EtherCAT, POWERLINK, DeviceNet, CANopen, CC-Link, SERCOS III.
Among the most innovative features:
- RS485 (Modbus RTU)/fieldbus transmission of the divisions for the 8 independent reading channels.
- TEST key: direct access to the diagnostic functions with graphically display of the current load distribution on each active channel with archive backups: storing, retrieving, printing.
- Digital equalization: the instrument allows to equalize the connected load cells, response in a fast and reliable over time, avoiding use of junction boxes with trimmer.
- Significant events archive (zeroing, calibration, equalization, alarms): storing, retrieving, printing.
- Automatic diagnostics: the instrument is designed to store the percentage value of load distribution for each channel. The diagnostic function makes comparisons between the recorded values and if a significant variation between the values is detected during normal operation, the instrument displays an alarm alternating with the weight value. Depending on the weighing system type it’s possible to perform:
- Load diagnostics: load distribution control in constant barycentre systems (e.g. liquids silo).
- Diagnostics on zero: check on load cells drift state (eg. silo, weighbridge, platformes)
INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATIONS:
- UL Recognized Component - United States and Canada
- Customs Union Certification - Russian Federation standards
- OIML R76:2006 (European Directive 2009/23/EC (NAWI)
Take a look at the TECHNICAL DATA SHEET.