maximum personnel protection = minimum product exposition
A laminar and unidirectional airflow with a low but stabile velocity (under 0.3 m/s) guarantees a safe, reliable and reproducible weighing result.
The protection capability of 0.3 ppm and an OEL of less than 10 µg/m³ at an exhaust airflow rate of 210m³/h per meter of containment which have been proven by a neutral and certified Institute.
The contamination-poor filter change (bag-in-bag system) is realized through the revision-door in the hood, the equipment installed inside the containment does not need to be removed for filter change.
The non-glare illumination, positioned behind the revision opening in the technical compartment, guarantees a comfortable working environment.
The integrated LCD Display is the user interface and offers the following functions:
- On / Off device
- On / Off illumination
- Acknowledgement of Errors
- Operational hours for complete device or filters
- Weighing stone
- The holohedral black weighingstone is free of outside vibrations. On the black colored granite even small amounts of scattered powder are clearly visible. The surface is finely polished, easy to clean and chemically resistant against nearly all cleaning supplies.
- Waste disposal
- The waste disposal occurred trough the left-sided chute with a bag-fitting – also available with an endlessliner.
The weighing containment may be placed on a special underbench or every stable workbench.
- double-staged filter Unit situated on the top
- Ionization Unit
- 230V Plugs in the underbench
- Regulated exhaust Ventilator, EC type