RECOMATIC control systems and components for automation make it possible to implement machine control systems and complex switchgear for all applications and with a large operation depth. All control and regulation functions that are possible with PLCs are available. Moreover, RECOMATIC control units and I/O modules with R-IMCBus or Profibus allow a decentralized set-up of control components and their integration in process control systems.
For serial standard switchgear manufacturing, the RECOMATIC control program provides a wide range of control units and I/O-modules for DIN rail and front panel mounting. By the use of RECO operation panels, additional operating indicators, controls and visualization displays are not necessary to a great extent. In this way, it is possible to implement particularly cost-efficient and compact designs.
We design and manufacture special-purpose switchgear systems for a variety of applications and environmental conditions. Our range includes systems for the following fields:
- Food and pharma with GAMP-4 validated software
- General machinery and plant engineering with GL approvals (Germanischer Lloyd) up to C3
- cUL certified switchgear systems
- ATEX-conform explosion-proof switchgear systems
- Switchgear systems for power plants
- Switchgear systems for underground plants