Retrofitting – a real alternative to purchasing a new machine!
The lifetime of a tablet press is determined not only by the wear and tear of its mechanical components. What is growing old far more rapidly than the mechanical components are the electrical and electronic components of the machine, including its software.
With TabControl, we can present a solution for you to bring your existing tablet presses to the state-of-the-art at comparatively low costs. Thus you can continue to use your proven installation for many years to come.
- Intuitive and operator-friendly user interface: minimises the familiarisation period for your operators and avoids operating errors.
- Can be used with all makes of tablet presses: increases the flexibility of your production, as e.g. the operators can be assigned in a more flexible way.
- Use of identical standard hardware in all systems: optimises spare parts logistics and improves the possibilities for diagnosis.
- Standardisation of interfaces: simplifies the connections to operating data management systems, and peripheral equipment can be used more universally.
- Compact design: eliminates the need for extensive cable kits, thus minimising a multitude of clamping units and error sources.
- Use of state-of-the-art drive technology: reduces maintenance expenditure, and settings are executed and recorded more precisely.
- Compaction force monitoring for pre-pressure and main pressure
- Compaction force regulation and real weight regulation
- In-process control
- Display, diagnosis, and trending of compaction forces
- Selection of reject and sample tablets
- Monitoring of tightnesses
- Motorisation of handwheels
- Control of peripheral equipment
- Online change of languages and of the units of measurement
- Batch documentation including audit trail
- User management in accordance with 21 CFR Part 11