Top-entry "small" FRA/FRR
- Suitable for open or closed tanks.
- Clamp construction or flange mounted.
- Maximum mixer shaftlength 2 mtr.
- Maximum motor powerrate 4kW, motor protection IP55.
- A wide range of mixer elements available.
- Materials wetted parts ss 304/316(L)
- Shaftsealing lipseal with V-ring, material NBR or Viton.
- Sanitary or clean room applications.
- Varidrive, motorreducer, pneumaticmotor.
- Motor in EEXeIIT3 or EExdeIICT4, ATEX execution.
- Single or double mechanical seal shaftsealing.
Top-entry "heavy-duty" FA/FR
- Suitable for al mixing purposes as homogenising, suspending, mixing, disperging and emulsifying.
- For open, vacuum and pressurised vessels.
- Maximum shaftlength about 20 mtr, optional with tankbottom bearing construction.
- Mixer shafts and elements are dismountable.
- The best selected mixer elements for each application.
- Perfect double bearing construction with flexible coupling.
- Electric motor, varidrive, motorreducer in Ex / Atex.
- Saving energy, design for lowest power consumption.
- Mounting flange according DIN, ANSI or square.
- Wetted part; stainless steel, steel with lining or polished.
Bottom and side-entry FR-Z
- Application for mixing, homogenising or suspending solids/liquids in small or large storage tanks.
- Special low noise execution.
- For atmospheric, pressurised or vacuum application.
- Shaftsealing stuffingbox, single mechanical seal or double mechanical seal provided with sealflushing system optional stand-by sealing.
- Balanced marine or high efficiency 3 or 4 blade-propeller.
- Suitable for fitting to existing manhole vessel.
- Direct, belt or geared drivings in all executions.
- Mounting flange according DIN, ANSI or others.
- Wetted parts; steel, ss 304/316(L), duplex or hastelloy.