The ModWeigh series are modern and powerful control units for dynamic weighing. The modular design simplifies the selection of the transmitters and displays according to the application.
The new ModWeigh series works with a powerful A/D modifier, with a high resolution and adjustable filters that ensures a very high measurement accuracy. Additional filters support the exact recording of the measuring signals, so that the ModWeigh control units can also be used where plant vibrations can be result into disturbance, e.g. in mobile screening and crushing plants.
Control units for belt scales, weigh feeders, impact scales and loss-in-weight feeders. For continuous weighing and dosing tasks. Multichannel concept. Even in harsh industrial environments.
- Modweigh FBW
for belt scales and screw-type weigh feeders as well as for continuous recording of the flow rate
- ModWeigh DBW
for weigh feeders as well as for regulating and dosing tasks
- ModWeigh PPW
for impact scales and solid flow meters as well as for simply recording of the flow rate and for weighing with quantity specification
- ModWeigh DI
for loss-in-weight feeders as well as for control of continuous dosing processes
- Modular design
- Multichannel connection – up to 8 scales can be operated via one display
- With internal PI controller with external set-point value specification
- Analog and pulse output
- Digital inputs and outputs, freely assignable
- Interfaces for printers and PLC
- Various fieldbus interfaces via gateways optional
- Plug-in contact blocks
- Data stick with plug & play function
- Display and operator module (MD1 or MD2)
- Easy to use and modern menu navigation
- With accessible alarm memory
Display of the following data on ModWeigh colour display module:
- Current flow rate
- Total quantity
- Day counter (resettable)
- Bar graph display for analogue value
- Current belt speed
- Conveyor bridge load in kg
- Controller with target/ current differences
1. High measurement accuracy
The control units are equipped with an efficient A/D converter and work with a high sampling rate and accuracy. The control units have efficient filter settings for this purpose.
2. Modular design
The new control units are available in several versions. So, the customer could make an optimal selection depending on the application and the required function.
Easily readable displays, clear display layout, control buttons with multiple functions and modern menu navigation in German and English provide for extremely comfortable operation.
Software and operating parameters of the scales are stored on the data stick. In the event of a transmitter failure, the stick can be easily attached to the spare module and all parameters are immediately available.
5. Better configuration
The softkey function can be customized. So, the control units can optimally configured according to the requirements of the application.
6. Easy installation, maintenance and service
Plug-in contact blocks simplifie the installation, maintenance and service.