Impact scales are weighing systems for the continuous quantity measurement of easily flowing bulk materials in vertical process routes. MTS is the manufacturer of the ImpactWeigh impact scales, which have been developed by us and which are available in several sizes.
The ImpactWeigh by MTS is characterised by the newly developed measuring unit, which guarantees a high level of accuracy. The scales have large, easy-to-open inspection access flaps and a two-piece measuring chamber housing. Furthermore, the ImpactWeigh can be equipped with a static testing device.
- Recording of in-process material flows
- Inventory control
- Optimization of lorry and wagon loading
- Weighing of bulk materials takes place during the flow
- For flow rates from 5 to 400 m³/h
- Also suitable for hot and abrasive bulk materials
- Separate product and measuring chambers
- Full stainless steel weighing mechanism
- Product area with two large inspection flaps
- Two-piece measuring chamber housing
- Optional static testing device
- Optional ATEX approval
- Design and robust workmanship of the ImpactWeigh impact scales ensure a long service life of the scales (no moving parts).
- Special coatings (special plastic, ceramics and others) increase wear protection of the impact plate and its gliding properties.
3. Fast and easy installation
- Due to its simple structural design and compact dimensions, the ImpactWeigh can be easily integrated into the process route and is also easy to install.
- The separation of the product area and the measuring chamber offers special protection for the weighing mechanism and also enables use in Dust Ex Zones.
5. Good accessibility
- One particular advantage is the divided measuring chamber, which can also be opened during operation, which makes access to the weighing mechanism easier and enables use in confined space conditions. This saves time and effort during repairs and service work.
6. Low maintenance requirement
7. Good price-performance ratio
- The ImpactWeigh is an interesting alternative to other weighing systems.
8. Good measuring accuracy – in particular in conjunction with the ModWeigh PPW control units.
MTS impact scales consist of:
- A sturdy housing, painted steel or stainless steel
- Impact plate with special suspension
- Stainless steel impact plate with optional coatings as wear protection or to increase the gliding properties.
- Measuring chamber with the newly developed weighing mechanism
- Weighing mechanism completely made of stainless steel, with a high-precision strain gauge load cell
- A two-piece measuring chamber housing
- Optionally with static testing device