- Sanitary applications
- Food industry
- Beverage industry
- Bio and pharmaceutical industry, production of active ingredients
- Paint finishing systems
- Simplified calibration through removable measuring inserts
- Materials and surface finish quality in accordance with the standards of hygienic designs
- Stainless steel connection head with optimised hygienic design
- Pt100, 4 … 20 mA or HART® protocol, FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus and PROFIBUS® PA output possible
The model TR22-A resistance thermometer is used for temperature measurement in sanitary applications. The process connections meet the stringent requirements, in terms of materials and design, of hygienic measuring points. For increased hygiene requirements for those elements in contact with the surrounding environment, a stainless steel head is available in an optimised hygienic design.
Due to the rotatable screw connection to the connection head or the display, it is possible to loosen these components and to adjust them to the desired position. The connection head can be removed together with the measuring insert. This allows the resistance thermometer to be calibrated along with the whole measuring chain, i.e. without disconnecting the electrical connections. As this also avoids opening the process, the hygienic risk is drastically minimised.
The spring-loaded measuring insert guarantees the contact between the sensor tip and the bottom of the thermowell and thus ensures a fast response time and high accuracy. The welded junction between the thermowell and the flange makes the use of a sealing as additional material in those areas redundant which are in contact with the product.