Specifically conceived for the petrochemical industry, the new FFS Forza can achieve a filling rate of 2.600, 25 kg bags/hour with a single bagging spout.
This engineering jewel is the crown in the range of form-fill-seal machines manufactured by Concetti and is designed to combine the advantages of:
- Top performance rates
- Reduced air consumption and operating noise
- Easier maintenance and use by the customer.
How it works
The machine cycle develops across four stations: bag forming by cutting the polyethylene film tube and heat-sealing the bottom, bag bottom cooling, bag filling and closing by heat sealing the bag mouth.
All the bag transfers are made with a pendulum system to provide a smoother action and increase the protection of mechanical moving parts. Mechanical cams driven by a brushless servomotor control the arm movements: this solution guarantees maximum accuracy, greater performance and harmonization of operations according to the speed selected as well as reduced maintenance.
Easy use and maintenance
Particular emphasis has been placed on making the system easy for the operator to use. There are fewer parameters in the software and a reduced number of possible adjustments.
This newly conceived packaging system is also designed to optimise maintenance time and costs, thanks to the following technical features:
- Maximum accessibility to all parts requiring maintenance or cleaning.
- Interchangeability of components and groups.
- Reduction of mechanical adjustments
- Highest quality components available in the market
- HMI by wide colour touch screen, particularly easy to navigate.
- All the different functions can be driven by manual controls on the panel, allowing easy inspection.
- Three different password levels to restrict access to the different panel functions.