EURAGGLO & K.R KOMAREK design briquetting and granulation plants for finely divided and coarser particles, especially in the following fields of application :
• Briquetting of waste oxides from steel-mills and foundries, including mill-scales , dusts, dried sludges, EAF and AOD dusts…with or without carbon addition
• Briquetting of metallic ores (iron, manganese, nickel, chromium, copper…) before melting process.
• Cold briquetting of DRI fines.
• Briquetting of dolomitic or high-calcium lime for introduction into steel furnaces.
• Granulation of fluxes for the non-ferrous foundry (salts..)
• Briquetting of metal fines (chromium, nickel, cobalt, manganese, aluminium …)
• Briquetting of specific minerals like fluorspar.
• Briquetting of dusts from foundry furnaces.
• Briquetting of ferro-alloy fines (FeMn, FeCr, FeSi, SiMn…)
• Briquetting of metal turnings (Al, Mg alloys, steels, cast iron…)
• Briquetting of crushed spent refractory bricks
• Briquetting of charcoal, coal, clay,fertilizer, premix etc.
Our range of roller presses start from lab level until 80 MTPH or more with roll diameters between 100 and 1400 mm.
We can provide low to high pressure levels and a variety of feed systems for our presses (gravity, force-feeder…)