On the base of a continuous fluid-bed technique, the following processes can be carried out: Drying, spray drying, spray granulation, agglomeration and coating.
- Measurements l x w x h : 1600 x 600x 2300 (mm)
- Amount of gas: 500 – 2500 m³/h
- Capacity: 5 – 100 kg/h
- Because of the small depth of material, a gentle fluidization is possible.
- Easy scale-up, because of the fairly exact constant depth ofmaterial.
- Easy set-up of parameters.
- Circulating system.
- Suppression of explosions by superimposition of an inert-gas, like N2 or CO2, or an extinguish powder.
- Delivery and discharge of material takes place automatically.
- Easy handling of the system.
- As the front doors of the system can be moved away, cleaning and accessibility of the system are very easy.
- Construction following the GMP- and FDA-guidelines.