HEINKEL Inverting Filter Centrifuge
HEINKEL developed the Inverting Filter Centrifuge in the early 70’s. The new technology produced residual heel free high quality product in an automated manner. The technology has stood the test of time and is accepted as standard solution in the field of solid-liquid separation for the pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
In order to fulfill the demands of the pharmaceutical industry, HEINKEL has eliminated hydraulic systems with Inverting Filter Centrifuge design. Industry standards including cGMP or GAMP have been recognized and used as the guide for our design team. The achievements include the development of efficient CIP systems and accessibility through the development of fully moveable housings.
Through it’s completely sealed process chamber and fully automated, uninterrupted
mode of operation, HEINKEL Inverting Filter Centrifuges fulfill the highest safety standards and guarantee maximum safety for the operating personnel, the environment and the product.
Special properties for the customer´s benefit
- Assured solid discharge without residual heel
- Clean filtering cloth for the next filling process
- Particle conserving discharge thereby maintaining the crystals
- Very simple “through the wall” installation
- Highly homogeneous cake structure
- Homogeneous dewatering results
- Filling process optimised by the controller depending on the dewatering characteristics of the product
- High spin speeds at maximum basket load
- Flexibly controllable centrifuging process which automatically adapts to the product’s properties
- Homogeneous washing results through uniform cake structure
- Comparatively low consumption of the washing medium thereby producing only small quantities of filtrate which need to be recycled
- No manual discharging of the basket contents and opening of the process enclosure