Fluid bed plant for universal laboratory processes on a small quantity scale
The mobatch (= mobile batch plant) is a compact batch fluidised bed plant with integrated air treatment (heater, fan and filter elements) as well as pneumatic system, control system and optionally constructive explosion protection. The mobatch can be operated with replaceable product bins, distributor plates, spraying systems, etc. These individual features provide the option to use the mobatch for all fluidised bed processes in the laboratory, pilot plant or small quantity production scale:
- Drying, agglomeration, spray granulation, encapsulation, coating
- Replaceable bins: 2.5 l / 22 l / Spouted Bed Coating execution
- Batch sizes of 200 g to about 8.0 kg
- Max. inlet air temperature 160 °C
- Max. air volume flow 200 m³/h
- Top and bottom spray processes
- Swivelling and tilting product bin
- Cartridge filter system with compressed air dedusting unit
- Inspection glasses in the product bin and filter housing
- 10 bar pressure shock resistance with optional quick-closing valves in the housing
- Integrated socket for connecting stirrers etc.
- Integrated hose pump
- Optional installation in Zone 21
Besides the mobatch, we offer further powerful laboratory plants for pilot and small-scale operation for both continuous and batch-wise processing.