Screening machines type WA are used for classification of bulk material in the finest- to medium grain size range.
This screen type employs direct excitation of screen mesh; thus the screen housing only takes a statical function. Vibration is imparted into the screen cloth by high speed movement of a transversally mounted rocker shaft, located beneath the screen cloth. Therefore the velocity down the screen is determined by the angle of the screen deck.
Outside the screen housing rugged electromagnetic drives rock the knocker shafts, conveying the high frequent oscillation directly into the screen mesh, allowing to overcome the adhesive particle forces within the product, loosening the product bed and segregating the product mixture by throwing big particles above the finer ones and separating them by comparison with the mesh apertures.
RHEWUM screening machines Type WA can be built in a wide variety of versions in order to custom tailor them to your particular demand.
- Screening areas of 1,7 to 21 m² (18 to 226 sq ft) per deck
- Single or multideck configuration including screen angle adjustment as per requirement.
- Multi-deck-execution optional with increased deck distance and inspection openings in side walls allowing easy product control and service access if necessary
- Different feeding and distributing devices are available
- Optional machine support frame for flexible positioning
- Wide variety of different screen meshes available
- Special designs such as gas sealed, pressure surge proof or stainless steel manufacturing on request.
Particular features of the direct excited RHEWUM design:
- Excellent screening results even with critical products
- Gentle product treatment
- Sharp seperations even with high specific screen loads
- Dust tight design, no flexible machine connections, no vibrations induced due to static screen housing
- No increase of dynamic load factors for the building due to vibrations
- Easy and fast screen change due to high accessability
- Drive by rugged electromagnetic drives, therefore low service requirements
- Very low specific drive powers due to efficient screen deck excitation
- Low noise emission
- Adaptability of every single drive/knocker system onto product requirements
- Easy adaption onto your building layout due to modular design