Pigmentdosing: Every gram counts
An m-tec development, POWERDOS® is a modular, fully automated dosing system for small constituents. Ideal for the high-precision dosing of bulk materials like dry granulates and powders, in particular those with adverse flowing properties, the POWERDOS® system to a large extent replaces the manual introduction of minimal additive and powdered pigment quantities in the production of bulk material blends. In close collaboration with the customer, the application is analysed, a solution determined, the project drawn up, and the equipment installed in a step-by-step procedure. POWERDOS® can be configured to optimise the space, application and performance requirements on site. Its modular layout allows for implementation of any size, number and arrangement of supply hoppers, any size and design of the scales and any transport route for the weighed products to their destination. Whether you opt for POWERDOS® Mobil for the dosing and contamination-free conveying of poor-flow raw materials, POWERDOS® Compact and Tower for pneumatic conveying and installation anywhere in your plant, or specific solutions: POWERDOS® is the dosing system for small constituents, whatever the requirements.
POWERDOS®: Additional benefits
- Ultra modern, controller display technology for POWERDOS®, either as a standalone unit or integrated in an overall system controller
- Also minimal quantities of highly active additives and pigments can be dosed very accurately: patented dosing and discharging methods for a powder dosing precision of max ±1 g over the whole dosing range of 2 – 25,000 g.
- ISO 9001 control systems for enhanced production process quality (e.g. batch traceability)
- Latest precision technology for safeguarding quality and competitive strength
- Minimum amount of raw materials procures maximum quality
- Precision depends not on the bulk material