WILCOMAT® HSA Lab
Head Space Gas Analyser
WILCOMAT® HSA-Lab for accurate measurement of residual oxygen, absolute pressure and carbon dioxide in vials, syringes and ampoules with many different dimensions for process control purposes.
We provide the latest generation laser absorption spectroscopy for headspace gas analysis. The measured oxygen concentration or absolute pressure allows to determine the purge efficiency as well as temporary or permanent leakages. The carbon dioxide concentration provides the information about the microbial contamination in sterile containers.
Measures containers regardless of volume, design or amount of available headspace by means of a versatile front loading system.
- Extremely high measuring accuracy of residual oxygen and absolute pressure
- Very short measuring time (< 2 s)
- Low standard deviation by means of configurable scanning time
- Non destructive inspection of liquid or powder filled containers
- Inspection of vials, syringes, ampoules of different versions and headspace volumes
- No restrictions in terms of glass quality (tubular / molded) or glass color
Additional important Features
- Versatile front loading system for easy adaption to the various container dimensions
- Reliable measurement results even at lowest headspaces
- Nitrogen purging of the measuring zone to avoid evironmental influencies
- Data transmission to OPC-server via LAN interface
- User friendly and clearly arranged TFT display with touch screen panel
- USB connection (data export, printer)
- Complete validation documentation available
- Aseptic version of the equipment available