Continuous High Pressure Performance, Rugged Durability and Easy Maintenance
Since 1950 the Delavan SDX® range of spray drying nozzles set the standard of excellence by which other nozzles are judged. We were the first to hold a patent on the revolutionary swirl chamber design, with a single inlet, which minimises plugging
and maximises particle uniformity. This design has improved dry product quality due to the spiral configuration conforming to the natural path of liquid as it progresses toward the orifice.
Delavan is continually evaluating the critical design features of the various models to customise the nozzle characteristics for Infant formula milk powder and whey protein applications, to air assisted nozzles for varying viscosities.
• Wear parts positively retained during assembly, eliminating the possibility of component breakage
and minimising the risk for misalignment during assembly.
• Patented orifice design with a proven increase in wear life over standard flat orifice discs
• Hand tight design for ease of assembly and reduced maintenance
• Metal to metal secondary sealing of the nozzle body and adaptor
• Swirl Chamber and retainer variations to suit customer specific requirements
• Female threaded adaptors minimising the risk of thread damage during routine lance change outs
• Widest range of Orifice Disc and Swirl Chambers on the market
• Multiple grades of carbide to maximise wear life
• Industry leading technical support providing customised training sessions to customers worldwide
Almost every dryer requires a unique solution depending on feed material, capacity, and operating conditions. Delavan understands the issues inherent in spray drying and will recommend the right nozzle for the best possible performance.
Other products from
SDX Spray Drying Nozzles is assigned to following product groups:
- Plant engineering and processing components (634)
- Safety and environmental technologies (405)
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (765)
- Packaging and filling (252)
- Nano particle technologies (89)