The modular MCR rheometers
The MCR rheometers of Anton Paar are distinguised by their flexibility of use.
Any type or combination of rheological tests from routine measurements to high-end R&D applications, both in rotation and oscillation, are possible.
MCR rheometry is built on technological innovation: The EC motor technique, the low friction bearing and the patented normal force sensor have been optimized over years to satisfy the highest demands of rheologists. Due to the modular concept of the MCR family it is possible to adapt the rheometer efficiently and comfortably to meet your needs. Beside a variety of temperature chambers covering a range between -150°C and 1000°C, a vast range of application specific accessory allows to set additional parameters such as pressure, magnetic field or relative humidity during rheological testing. Furthermore, the combination of optical methods such as light microscopy, SALS or SAXS with an MCR reveals information on the sample structure.
- Powerful, synchronous EC motor drive
- High-precision air bearing, including patented normal force sensor
- TruGap™: Innovative and patented system for measuring the gap
- TruRate™: Sample-adaptive controller in rotation and step strain
- TruStrain™: Fast and accurate strain control due to improved real-time position control oscillation (formerly DSO)
- Different MCR models with outstanding specifications for various applications
Ease of use
- Toolmaster™: Patented system for automatic recognition of measuring system and accessories
- QuickConnect coupling: Easy, one-hand measuring system connection
- T-Ready™: Reduces waiting times by detecting and signaling sample temperature equilibration
- Wide range of application-specific accessories and measuring systems for all kinds of applications
- Rheometer software: User-friendly application software with 21 CFR Part 11 compatibility
Other products from
Modular rheometers is assigned to following product groups:
- Measurement, control, automation (373)
- Nano particle technologies (89)