Dr. Födisch Umweltmesstechnik AG is a leading manufacturer of CEMS monitoring air pollutants, dust and flow. Our measuring devices “made in Germany” have been used in operation worldwide for more than 25 years now. The clientele comprises of power plants, cement plants, incinerators for waste, biomass and sewage sludge as well as plants for chemical and metallurgical industry. A wide service and maintenance network and on-call duties guarantees short and quick routes to customers nationwide and abroad.
Customer satisfaction and quality are the competitive edge. The implementation of a quality management system in our company led to the certification according to ISO 9001 (certificate [PDF]). That involves the departments for R&D, production, sales, assembly and service of process and analysis equipment as well as related services incl. engineering with authorities. To ensure the success in the long run Dr. Födisch Umweltmesstechnik AG emphasises innovations and the cooperation with the affiliated companies in the Group. You can find more about us in our corporate brochure [PDF]. A look to the energy centre located at the head quarter is worth as well. Once more innovative capacity has been proven here.
Födisch Umweltmesstechnik AG offers you products from these product groups:
- Measurement, control, automation (379)
- Safety and environmental technologies (405)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (360)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (407)
- Pit + Quarry (300)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (566)
- Recycling & Environment (250)
- Across all branches of industry (301)