Founded in Helsinki in 2016 and backed by Lifeline Ventures and Finnish Funding Agency for Innovation TEKES, Altum is the first and only company in the world to use focused power ultrasound to remove fouling from industrial equipment with no production stoppages and no equipment disassembly. This cleaning is done by externally applying the system to any liquid carrying equipment (heat exchangers, pipes, tanks, cooling towers, filters, reactors, etc.) without the need to do any changes to them or the production process.
The externally installed power ultrasound system is capable to clean almost any dirt, like biofouling, mineral scaling and chemical fouling in just a few minutes. Benefits of using Altum Technologies’ solution are: no production downtime, improve energy efficiency, no need to use chemicals for cleaning, minimize maintenance time, increase work safety, comply with tight environmental laws, among others.
Our talent comes from the University of Helsinki and Harvard University summing up to 100 years of deep technology experience in this field. We believe our engineers are the best ultrasound DJs on Earth. For more information, visit www.altumtechnologies.com.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Altum Technologies offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (360)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (407)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Recycling & Environment (250)
- Across all branches of industry (301)