Anval has built a reputation as the market leader in design and manufacturing of Rotary Valve, Feeders, Airlocks, Single or Double Flap Valves, Slide Gate, Floating Shoe Rotary Valves and Blow Seals.
Anval are constantly developing and widening their range of equipment to cater for the increasingly demanding needs of their customers. While most industries routinely handle powdered substances en-mass, each material will have specific needs that will need to be tailored to ensure efficiency is maintained. From simple powder to raw coal, sticky biomass to abrasive alumina. Anval’s in-house engineering teams have provided solutions to a dazzling array of material handling problems.
Anval prides itself on using simple and robust design solutions to effectively fulfil customers’ performance requirements. Committed to customer satisfaction, Anval will not only provide an effective design solution, but will also ensure spare parts supply and full service support throughout the life time of the product.
Being a customer centric organization, Anval believes in providing high quality, customized products and services to facilitate customer’s business model in all possible ways.
The simplicity of the Anval designs means a relatively low maintenance requirement even under harsh operating conditions.
Our products and solutions have proven themselves across a wide range of industries and in some of the most demanding applications. We are proud to be the preferred suppliers of valves for the world’s top mining and bulk material handling companies.
To know more visit us at www.anval.net or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anval International Pte. Ltd. offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (765)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (46)
- Optical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (18)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (84)
- Size reduction (200)
- Mixing (279)
- Separating, screening, filtering (410)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting, compacting (143)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (38)
Plant engineering and processing components (634)
- Instruments, valves, flaps, slides (117)
- Plastic components for equipment and plants (9)
- Recycling plants (32)
- Other components for plant and process engineering and accessories (104)
- Dosing (191)
- Emptying (165)
- Conveying, transport, storage (340)
Packaging and filling (252)
- Filling equipment (191)
- Packaging technology and accessories (93)
Safety and environmental technologies (405)
- Industrial fire protection (52)
- Electrical explosion protection (83)
- Non-electrical explosion protection (75)
- Production environment (72)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (407)
- Pit + Quarry (300)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Recycling & Environment (250)
- Across all branches of industry (301)