NUMIP provides comprehensive services to the customers in the EU and the USA, requiring top-notch performance and reliability.
Within 20 years of its successful operation, the company has not only evolved into a leading Slovenian and recognized European provider of specialized services to nuclear power plants, but has recently been establishing itself by mastering complex projects for pharmaceutical and other process industries.
Our customers are being served with a broad range of deliverables: from equipment and piping supply and installation, outage services or modifications in the existing production facilities, to turnkey projects in the new ones.
Within every committment to our customers, company’s project management practices are but a key to achieve excellence and deliver optimal results. Their satisfaction is a prerequisite for a long-term partnering which is an ultimate business principle NUMIP strives for. Each endeavor is subject to rigorous quality assurance and control, full compliance with the HSE requirements, which has been proven by domestic and international quality audits.
In response to the increasing needs of the pharmaceutical industry, NUMIP is further strengthening its competences in delivering turn-key process systems, including engineering, equipment and components, automation, testing and validation support.
By thorough understanding of specific customer’s needs in the pharmaceutical industry, utilization of relevant EU and US codes and standards, mastering erection, automated welding, as well as non-destructive examinations, NUMIP successfully competes in an ever more demanding market.
Already a decade ago, NUMIP established its own welding school with customized courses for the pharmaceutical industry. It represents an excellent basis for enhancing welder skills and qualifications, as well as for development and implementation of new welding technologies.
Planning and execution of comprehensive outage and maintenance projects represents another strength of the company, which is offered separately or as part of after-sales activities.
In parallel with the on-going commercial activities, NUMIP focuses on technological development projects aiming at current and future needs of our customers.
NUMIP D.O.O. offers you products from these product groups:
Plant engineering and processing components (626)
- Other components for plant and process engineering and accessories (104)
- Power technology (43)
- Conveying, transport, storage (340)
- Pipe technologies (156)
- Wear and abrasion protection, coatings (35)
- Measurement, control, automation (372)
Safety and environmental technologies (398)
- Emission protection (120)
- Clean rooms and accessories (89)
- Cleaning (88)
- Disinfection and Sterilization (22)
- Production environment (67)
- QC, QA and QM (119)
- Services (322)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (359)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (404)