SPX FLOW Danmark is a global company specialising in the design, development and delivery of innovative liquid concentration and powder processing solutions and equipment. Our customers come from the international dairy, food and beverage, starch, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
We are based on four global regions - Asia Pacific, EMEA, North America and South America. Each region is dedicated to meet whatever combination of needs customers around the world may have at any time. Click here to find the office nearest to you.
Our Technology Centre in Soeborg, close to Copenhagen, Denmark supports customers worldwide with product and process experience, pilot testing of new production processes, and knowledge sharing.
Many of the world's leading manufacturers choose SPX FLOW, not only as a plant and equipment supplier, but also as an application development and support partner, in order to optimize existing processes and for the production of innovative and exciting new products.
Comprising projects of all sizes from single plant and equipment to fully engineered process lines, Anhydro solutions have proved their superiority in terms of quality, consistency, flexibility, availability and cost-efficiency.
SPX Flow Technology Danmark A/S offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (765)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (46)
- Optical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (18)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (84)
- Aseptic process technology (23)
- Mixing (279)
- Separating, screening, filtering (410)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting, compacting (143)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (186)
- Plant engineering and processing components (634)
- Measurement, control, automation (379)
- Nano particle technologies (89)
Safety and environmental technologies (405)
- Process safety (27)
- Miscellaneous production plants and equipment (24)
- Electrical explosion protection (83)
- Non-electrical explosion protection (75)
- Workplace safety (29)
- Services (324)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (360)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (407)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (566)