Customers throughout the world know “die SCHÜTTGUT-EXPERTEN” of REMBE® Kersting GmbH as a competent partner for measuring solutions, and the automated extraction of representative samples. The established company is able to create sustainable benefits through
- mass flow measurement of powders and bulk solids
- gravimetric measuring technology for representative level measurement
- system solutions to optimize supply chain management
- professional sampling for a continuous quality control
Optimizing processes and workflows is one of the most important tasks REMBE® Kersting GmbH has a key focus on. “die SCHÜTTGUT-EXPERTEN” develop, manufacture and deliver products which then structure the production processes of our customers safer and more profitable.
As a recognized partner of the powder and bulk solids industry, REMBE® Kersting GmbH offers professional support for the planning, installation, commissioning and calibration. Market leaders of various industries have been relying on the quick response times, reliability and traceable quality provided by bulk material experts.
Engineers, technicians and partners of REMBE® Kersting GmbH are internationally recognized specialist providers for complete solutions in all bulk material technology areas. The products have proven themselves under operating conditions, and can be integrated into existing systems without extensive conversion measures. During the design, the key focus is on maintainability and robustness. Through this, plant operators are able to permanently reduce their operating costs.
Our aim is to support the user, and enable him to operate processes, machines and equipment in a highly economic manner.
REMBE® Kersting GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Measurement, control, automation (373)
- Equipment at field level (200)
- Particle analysis, process and laboratory instrumentation (166)
- Systems at automation level (82)
- Safety and environmental technologies (398)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (360)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (404)
- Pit + Quarry (300)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (561)
- Recycling & Environment (249)