TAMA AERNOVA is a company founded in July 2016 by the merger between TAMA S.p.A. and AERNOVA ENGINEERING S.r.l. The thirty-year experience gained by both companies in the field of air filtration has allowed the new reality to impose itself as a leader of the sector at an international level in the design, production and supply of products for the purification of air from dust, fumes and gases from the various phases of industrial processing.
TAMA AERNOVA operates in various industrial sectors with the aim of satisfying and serving accurately and professionally requests from all over the world. Thanks to its excellent expertise, as well as offering a wide range of standard products, it is characterized by the design and construction of customized products.
As regards environmental safety, all TAMA AERNOVA productions faithfully respect the reference technical standards.
TAMA AERNOVA can assist its customers both from the commercial point of view and the post sale through: consultancy and design, extraordinary maintenance operations, sullpy of spare parts, assistance in updating the regulations and the adaptation of the systems.
T.A.M.A. AERNOVA S.R.L offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (756)
- Separating, screening, filtering (406)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting, compacting (143)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (181)
- Coating and dragee coating (37)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (38)
- Plant engineering and processing components (629)
- Safety and environmental technologies (398)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (360)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pit + Quarry (300)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (561)
- Recycling & Environment (249)
- Across all branches of industry (296)