Bückmann – Your reliable partner for bulk goods materials processing.
In 1984 the family-run business was founded by Robert Bückmann. What started out as a small screen tensioning service operated from his own garage has since grown into a group of companies operating across several sites.
Today the screen tensioning service together with the contract manufacturing and fabric technology divisions are the cornerstones of the company's range of products and services.
International customers in the bulk goods industry as well as many other sectors rely on Bückmann's experience that stretches back over decades.
Bückmann provides a wide range of powder and granulate processing services. Bückmann's contract manufacturing operations include services such as screening, sifting, grinding, mixing, compacting and filling and repacking for customers in the fine and speciality chemicals industries and other sectors.
One-off orders, for example to resolve production bottlenecks, are handled flexibly and reliably. The long-term undertaking of complete process steps is also common.
Thanks to the decades of experience that we have accumulated in collaboration with our customers, at Bückmann we know what the processing of bulk goods is all about. Rigorous adherence to specifications and the purity of the products are just as important as meeting deadlines and discretion.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Bückmann Lohnaufbereitung GmbH & Co. offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (360)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (407)
- Pit + Quarry (300)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Recycling & Environment (250)
- Across all branches of industry (301)