FPE Global offer a wide range of technologies to suit most bulk material handling application whether it be high or low capacity, long or short transfer distances, simple or complicated system designs.
We have an unrivalled mix of capabilities plus a wide range of reference equipment and projects operating across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
We design and build equipment and systems that optimises the return on capital employed by reduced maintenance, lower power consumptions and most importantly, increased availability and reliability.
We are experts in mechanical belt conveyors, screw conveyors, chain conveyors and bucket elevators to move materials – and also have a complete range of pneumatic conveying solutions.
Bulk Material Handling Systems
FPE can offer truly complete bulk materials handling systems for your business. We can supply the right system for each phase around your production steps, ensuring that the activity of moving raw ingredients, intermediate materials and finished bulk products is a seamless part of your operation.
We provide systems to transfer processed products to final storage or packing and supply bulk packing equipment to put these materials into FIBCs.
As our existing customers know, working with FPE means having a partner who delivers the very best for your business.
Whatever your process, FPE can provide the systems to make it work better.
Mechanical Handling Equipment
Typically mechanical handling systems are used for higher capacity transfer rates in more challenging environments and therefore the conveyors and elevators used need to be robustly designed and built. Our range of mechanical transfer equipment is specifically designed for arduous duties with minimum downtime thus ensuring production are not put at risk. We can manufacture in carbon or stainless steel as required and all equipment is supplied suitable for the appropriate ATEX zone.
We design and manufacture high quality screw, chain and belt conveyors together with bucket elevators with capacities up to 800 tonnes per hour. All equipment is specifically designed for the duty.
Big Bag Discharges and Filling Machines (FIBC)
FPE is the manufacturer of the FLOMAT BAGFILLA range of FIBC discharging and filling equipment. This brand has been an established force in the handling of Big Bags for over thirty years and is able to offer unequalled expertise in the design of equipment to empty and fill 1 tonne FIBCs.
We supply standard discharger configurations that meet most requirements and these can typically be delivered from stock but we are also experts in designing customised arrangements to meet specific process applications. Our bag filling equipment and systems are supplied in a variety of standardised configurations to suit filling rates up to 60 bags per hour. Our years of experience mean we can guarantee the right system specification no matter what bag type is to be used or material is to be handled.
FPE Global Ltd offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (744)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (46)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (84)
- Mixing (277)
- Separating, screening, filtering (398)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting, compacting (143)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (179)
- Coating and dragee coating (37)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (38)
Plant engineering and processing components (626)
- Instruments, valves, flaps, slides (117)
- Bellows (24)
- Compressors (24)
- Fans (18)
- Dosing (189)
- Emptying (164)
Conveying, transport, storage (340)
- Bucket conveyors (52)
- Conveyor systems (138)
- Conveyor belts (62)
- Handling systems (91)
- Lifting and tipping equipment (40)
- Storage technologies (34)
- Pneumatic conveyors (99)
- Chain conveyors (41)
- Sacks, Big Bags (30)
- Screws (89)
- Vibrating hoppers (39)
- Silos and silo equipment (113)
- Tanks (62)
- Hoppers (68)
- Vacuum conveyors (76)
- Loading and unloading equipment (80)
- Vibrators (43)
- Other conveying, transport, storage equipment and accessories (124)
- Pumps (54)
- Pipe technologies (156)
Packaging and filling (244)
- Filling equipment (187)
Measurement, control, automation (371)
- Equipment at field level (199)
- Systems at automation level (82)
Safety and environmental technologies (398)
Non-electrical explosion protection (75)
- Bursting discs (21)
- Detectors (14)
- Pressure detectors (12)
- Pressure relief devices (24)
- Isolation systems (27)
- Relief valves (24)
- Explosion flaps (19)
- Explosion suppression systems (17)
- Flame detectors (14)
- Flame barriers/arresters (20)
- Spark detectors (13)
- Spark quenching systems (12)
- Inerting systems (13)
- Emission protection (120)
- Workplace safety (29)
- Non-electrical explosion protection (75)
- Services (312)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (359)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (404)
- Pit + Quarry (298)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (427)
- Recycling & Environment (247)