Early 2014 the Sinbran GmbH was founded by Wolfgang Jander. Through a management buy-out the Sinbran GmbH has taken over the Sinbran® business from W.L.Gore& Associates.
Sinbran® filter elements are the only rigid body filter elements with a PTFE membrane laminated onto the surface. The founder has developed this technology and introduced to the market more than 15 years ago.
Since then Sinbran® filter elements have proven highest performance in the tightest space.
With a background of experience in Industrial Filtration of more than 25 years the Sinbran GmbH provides process support to the customers for their applications and can help to open new markets (e.g. Food or Pharma).
Also the long experience enables the Sinbran GmbH to continue the high standards in quality and manufacturing of Sinbran® filter elements for the future.
Sinbran GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (751)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (84)
- Separating, screening, filtering (403)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting, compacting (143)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (181)
- Plant engineering and processing components (626)
- Safety and environmental technologies (398)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (359)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (404)
- Pit + Quarry (299)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (560)