Schirm GmbH is neutral, full-service manufacturing partner for the chemical industry. As part of Imperial Logistics International, Schirm covers the complete value-added chain within the Group.
Our services for customers in the “powder and bulk materials” segment are very extensive. Alongside mechanical processes like grinding, mixing and drying, we offer a wide-ranging portfolio of forming procedures like spray granulation, pastillation, flaking, compacting, pelletising, extrusion and tablet pressing.
As a customer, you benefit from our far-reaching range of services. For example, we have specialised in chemical synthesis for solid and liquid fine and special chemicals. We can package your products in many different sizes of containers – ranging from small grams to industrial quantities.
We are also available to offer you different services prior to or subsequent to the production process – ranging from support with regulatory processes like REACH or procurement management to developing formulation procedures and scale-ups and even warehousing, logistics and customs clearance.
We provide ideal connections in terms of infrastructure: all our business locations, for example, are situated very close to main transport routes and some of them are even linked to the railway network.
Or are you more interested in liquid products? We offer our range of services for the liquid division in just the same way too.
As a contract manufacturer for the chemical and related industries, we are constantly developing our spectrum of services. Do get in touch with us!
Schirm and its 800 employees are part of the Imperial Supply Chain Solutions division and the company has four business sites in Germany: at Schönebeck (Saxony-Anhalt), Baar-Ebenhausen near Ingolstadt (Bavaria), Lübeck (Schleswig-Holstein) and Wolfenbüttel (Lower Saxony). As a result, Schirm is one of the largest providers in Europe. Schirm also has a manufacturing site in the US – known as Schirm USA in Ennis/Texas.
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001; ISO 22716
- Audited by many leading chemical companies
- Chemical synthesis processes
- Chemical engineering for solid substances
- Additional services
Schirm GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (765)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (46)
- Size reduction (200)
- Mixing (279)
- Separating, screening, filtering (410)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting, compacting (143)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (186)
Packaging and filling (252)
- Filling equipment (191)
Packaging technology and accessories (93)
- Blister packaging equipment (13)
- Bottle packaging equipment (14)
- Sachet packaging equipment (13)
- Glass container packaging equipment (5)
- Tube packaging equipment (10)
- Special packaging equipment (18)
- Cartoning equipment (17)
- Printers and scanners (14)
- Labelling equipment (14)
- Palletizing equipment (36)
- Miscellaneous packaging technology and accessories (39)
- Marking systems (12)
- Primary packaging (27)
- Secondary packaging (11)
- Services (324)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pit + Quarry (300)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Across all branches of industry (301)