FAMAT has over 40 years of experience in engineering and manufacturing a complete range of sampling valves for processing equipment such as dryers, mixers and reactors.
Almost all FAMAT Sampling valves are based on the EPT®, our patented Expanding Piston technology.
EPT® allows the sampling to be carried out while the process in the vessel, tank or pipe is still operating under pressure or vacuum, without interrupting it.
The EPT® allows the PTFE external coat to expand, guaranteeing a perfect tightness.
The expandable piston inside the valve eliminates also the need of O-rings, avoiding the contamination of the production which can occur when O-rings are damaged.
Another big advantage of our design is that in closed position the piston is even with the connection point, leaving no dead space.
Therefore, our valves are:
- DEAD ZONE FREE
- GUARANTEED BUBBLE TIGHT
- GASKET FREE.
The FAMAT Sampling Valves have acquired an unprecedented reputation among most major pharmaceutical, biotechnological and chemical companies worldwide, as they provide:
- REPRESENTATIVITY of the SAMPLE
- MAINTENANCE FREE operation.
FAMAT sampling valves are the best solution to sample your powder, liquid or slurry.
FAMAT SA offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (744)
- Plant engineering and processing components (626)
- Measurement, control, automation (371)
- QC, QA and QM (119)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (359)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (404)
- Food + Feed (427)
- Across all branches of industry (296)