The horseshoes in the entrance to our headquarters in Kall/ Germany are a reminder of our humble beginnings. When the original founding father Peter-Josef Müller set up his company back in 1848, he could never have dreamed that the fifth generation of his family would be running a modern steelworking company still bearing his name 160 years later: Müller + Sohn.
The transition from traditional to modern production started off in the post-war years with oil tank construction and metalworking. From there, we gradually developed into today’s company for intelligent steel engineering solutions. As our customers’ needs and requirements became more complicated, we expanded our staff and our production facilities. Today, Müller + Sohn employs some 40 specialist staff, responsible for the quality and service of our company at our 3,600 square meter production facility in Kall (Eifel).