Siemens AG is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. The company is active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is No. 1 in offshore wind turbine construction, a leading supplier of gas and steam turbines for power generation, a major provider of power transmission solutions and a pioneer in automation, drive and software solutions for industry.
Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Siemens AG offers you products from these product groups:
Measurement, control, automation (378)
- Equipment at field level (200)
- Systems at automation level (87)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (360)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (404)
- Pit + Quarry (300)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (566)
- Recycling & Environment (249)
- Across all branches of industry (296)