StuvEx is an international player in the market of explosion safety. Hard to believe that it all started back in 1975 as a small family business selling explosion-safe standard equipment. What a difference to our structure as it is now:
- Our haedquarters in Belgium (Kontich)
- Sales departments in The Netherlands, the United Kingdom, France and Italy
- Agents in Autralia, New-Zealand, China
Customers in almost every industry
We have customers in de sugar industrie, the waste treatment industry, the feed industry, chemical industry,… We protect every company from explosions and fire. Including yours.
From a single valve to full-blown explosion protection.
Do you only need explosion-safe equipment? Or would you like us to protect your entire process against expolsions? Either way, we are the right choice. We have years of experience dealing with different kinds of processes, so we know them trough and trough. A pragmatic and affordable approach, that is what we stand for. Our solution:
- Prevention of fire and explosions
- Extinguishing of developing process fires and explosions
- Making sure that an explosion does not spread to your other installations
- Protection of your people and the environment from the effects of gas and dust explosions
Explosion protection and support
At StuvEx, we do more than just protect you against explosions. We also give you advise on how to use the equipment and we explain the design of the entire system. We take care of the technical risk analysis, the detailed electrical and mechanical engeneering, the strength analysis, and we help you with the control of your budget. So that you can focus on your job.
If something does go wrong, we are there for you. The StuvEx intervention department is at your service 24/7.
StuvEx International NV offers you products from these product groups:
Safety and environmental technologies (405)
- Non-electrical explosion protection (75)
- Services (324)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (466)
- Pharmaceutical (407)
- Pit + Quarry (300)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Recycling & Environment (250)
- Across all branches of industry (301)