Cimma Ing. Morandotti SpA manufactures a wide range of grinding mills and pulverizers designed by its own technical department.
The Engineering Service of Cimma provides the design of complete plants and the evolution of machines for new applications and new technologies. One test and research room with laboratory is available at Cimma´s factory, where new applications and technologies are tested and developed, including the criogenic grinding of heat sensitive materials.
The main application markets of Cimma´s machinery are:
- Ceramic Industry for dry preparation of raw materials
- Mining Industry
- the Processing of building materials (classified sand, lime, plaster, dry mortars)
- Chemical Industry preparation of solid fuels (petroleum coke, coal, sawdust, grog)
- Feed / food industry (spices, licorice, micronizing of cereals)
- Recycling of industrial and civil waste.
The reliability of machines supplied by Cimma, the expert engineering service, the efficient technical assistance with spare parts stock have been appreciated along the time by outstanding clients and allow relevant export sales to many countries, directly and through important main contractors.
High focus is constantly given to ambient protection and safety of Cimma´s products.
CIMMA Ing. MORANDOTTI & C. - Costruzione impianti e macchine offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (765)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (46)
- Size reduction (200)
- Mixing (279)
- Separating, screening, filtering (410)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (186)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (38)
- Services (324)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (466)
- Pit + Quarry (300)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Recycling & Environment (250)