Bückmann – Your reliable partner for bulk goods materials processing.
In 1984 the family-run business was founded by Robert Bückmann. What started out as a small screen tensioning service operated from his own garage has since grown into a group of companies operating across several sites.
Today the screen tensioning service together with the contract manufacturing and fabric technology divisions are the cornerstones of the company's range of products and services.
International customers in the bulk goods industry as well as many other sectors rely on Bückmann's experience that stretches back over decades.
A screening machine can only achieve optimal performance if it has a properly tensioned screen frame. Bückmann is your reliable screen tensioning partner. We manufacture high-quality, state-of-the-art screen frames with glued joints tailored for each specific application. Spot welding or soldering can also be used to fasten the screen fabric in place.
Bückmann also provides a re-tensioning service. Defective screens can be overhauled and returned to the customer on schedule in near mint condition.
Furthermore, we can also provide spare and wear parts for numerous screening machines. Various screen frames and a wide range of accessories can be supplied at short notice.
A high-quality fabric is crucially important for any screening and filtration process. It is essential for adhering to the product specification and maintaining the desired level of quality over the long term.
Bückmann has a warehouse which stocks a large assortment of screening and filter fabrics made of metal, plastics and natural silk. Thanks to our many years of experience of processing these fabrics, we can manufacture screening and filter elements which are tailored to our customers' specific requirements. If you wish, we will help you to select suitable screening and filter fabrics for each new production process – from the initial planning steps through to series production.
Bückmann GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (753)
Plant engineering and processing components (626)
- Bellows (24)
- Emptying (164)
- Conveying, transport, storage (340)
- Pipe technologies (156)
- Measurement, control, automation (372)
- Safety and environmental technologies (398)
- Services (322)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (402)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (359)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (292)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (286)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (311)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (268)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (233)
- Pharmaceutical (404)
- Pit + Quarry (299)
- Ceramics + Glass (307)
- Food + Feed (429)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (560)
- Recycling & Environment (249)
- Across all branches of industry (296)